Vinegar is a suitable ingredient for many cleaning solutions because of the acidity level it has. It is inexpensive, effective and most of all safe cleaning product, which makes it a popular choice for cleaning. Diluted with some water, vinegar can be used as a cleaner for all kind of surfaces, including floors, windows, tables and countertops. If you are curious how to make your own vinegar cleaning solution, just follow the steps below and you will learn how.
- Get a bucket that can contain at least 1.5 gallon of liquid in which to make the cleaning solution.
- Pour 1 gallon of warm water into the bucket, then add 1 cup of white distilled vinegar to the water.
- Use a long-handled spoon to mix the water and vinegar together. Then, mop the floors with the cleaning solution. If you are not sure whether the solution is appropriate for your type of floor, consider consulting cleaners Brockley. These professionals would be glad to help you.
- Pour warm water in a spray bottle, so the bottle is halfway full.
- Fill up the spray bottle with white distilled vinegar, and close the bottle with the sprayer.
- Mix the ingredients together by shaking the spray bottle gently.
- Use the cleaning solution to clean tops, tables and windows.
You can use vinegar to deodorize your microwave. Combine equal part of water and vinegar in a microwave safe medium-sized bowl. Place the bowl in the microwave, and set the unit on a high setting for about 5 minutes, as advised by cleaners Brockley. This should loosen any baked-on food, making it easier to wipe off afterwards.